Coronavirus (Covid-19) Update

Published on 03-28-2020

We continue to closely monitor developments with respect to the Coronavirus (COVID-19). As of March 16th the President has issued the following guidelines to slow the spread of the virus. 

Based on these guidelines and the recommendations from the CDC, along with the State and local authorities in the states that we visit, we have postponed the Lake Norman, Table Rock and the Lake Murray event. We have reschedule dates listed below. Check your specific event page for details and instructions.

It is highly likely that all of our April events will be impacted and we are working with our local host partners to determine options for reschedule dates. At this time, our May and June events will remain in place and we will monitor the continued guidance from the CDC and other authorities. We will however, continue to secure future dates for all events in case this pandemic continues longer than anticipated. Please do not message us about specific events without checking this page and the specific event pages on our website as we will be updating them regularly and keep all communications in one location to avoid confusion. We appreciate your patience as we work through all of this.

We realize this situation remains very dynamic and we will continue to provide updates as we learn more. We highly recommend that you visit the CDC website and familiarize yourself with the travel guidelines, as well as, the prevention steps you can take related to the virus. As always, common sense and cleanliness are keys to managing these types of situations; wash your hands regularly, avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, cover your cough/sneeze, don't travel if you are sick and avoid close contact with others who may be ill. 

Here's the link for the CDC guidelines and information:

Current spring event status:

Lake Norman, North Carolina - NEW DATE September 25th - 27th Click Here For Event Details

Table Rock Lake, Missouri - NEW DATE October 30 - November 1 Click Here For Event Details

Lake Murray, South Carolina - NEW DATE October 2nd - 4th Click Here For Event Details

Smith Mountain Lake, Virginia - April 24-26 - Currently On Schedule (If rescheduled the date will be Oct 23-25)

Chickamauga Lake, Tennessee - May 15-17 - Currently On Schdeule (If rescheduled the date will be Sept 18-20)

Lake Dardanelle, Arkansas - May 29-31 - Currently On Schedule